lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Final Exam Guide

Final Exam Guide


Use of English 1st Intermediate
Ms Marisol Rivera Crespo

Past Continuous
Ex. When the police (arrest) arrested the thieves, they were stealing (steal) the diamond.

Vocabulary – Public Places.
Imperatives
Ex. Watch out, there’s an iceberg!

Vocabulary – Jobs and work

Should – shouldn’t
Ex. You should talk to the teacher.
Must / musn’t
Ex. Students must show their identity cards.

Will – Future – For Predictions.
Going to – Future – For plans.

Vocabulary – The weather.

First Conditional
Ex. If I study hard at school, I will pass my exams.
I’ll get some money, if I get a part-time job.

Countable & uncountable nouns
How much or how many?
How much water?
How many students?

Some / any
Vocabulary Adjectives of emotion.
Angry, worried, puzzled; frighten, excited, surprised, bored.


Study the verbs in present and past tenses.

No hay comentarios.: